Professor Bahram Ravani, PhD
Dr. Ravani has been a Distinguished Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Professor at UC Davis, California (since 1987). He is also Director of The Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS), UC Davis. In addition, he is Co-Director of the Advanced
- Distinguished Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, UC Davis, California (since 1987)
- Director, The Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS), UC Davis
- Co-Director of the Advanced Highway Maintenance and Construction Technology Research Center
- Chief Technical Editor of Journal of Computing and Information Science and Engineering
- The focus of research: Robotics, Mechatronics, Kinematics, Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Applications of Robotics, Mechatronics, and Informatics
- Fellow of ASME and a past recipient of several achievement awards, including the Machine Design Award, Design Automation Award, MESA Achievement Award, and the Gustus Larson Memorial Award of ASME
- Holds B.S. degree Magna Cum Laude from LSU, Baton Rouge, LA (1976); the M.S. degree from Columbia University, NY (1978), and the Ph.D. degree from Stanford University, CA (1982) – all in mechanical engineering
Have a Questions?
101 Jefferson Drive, 1st floor, Menlo Park, California, 94025.